ConvoPanda is looking to hire a conversational marketer to join their rapidly growing team.
ConvoPanda is a lead generation service for B2B SaaS companies. We generate leads via LinkedIn messenger ("chat prospecting"). We manage our clients' LinkedIn profiles and send up to 100 personalized connection requests a day on their behalf. Once a prospect connects, we send the prospect follow up messages. We then ghost chat on behalf of the client to warm up interested and engaged leads.
Client see results almost immediately. On average clients get 3-20 warm qualified leads each month. They'll get hundreds of new connections and 70, 80, or even 90 replies a month from prospects in their target market.
The role is a mixture of sales development, copywriting, and account management. Here's what a typical week includes:
Harry Whelchel, who has been advising B2B SaaS companies on digital marketing and sales for a few years now. He's also worked as a software engineer at venture backed startups and built his own profitable bootstrapped SaaS, ChirpyHire. He started ConvoPanda and has been handling all chat prospecting up to this point.
Harry will be training you and working with you to help you grow into and own this role.
1. Create a Google Doc for your application. Keep it well organized and easy to digest.
2. Include the following:
3. Write me a crisp paragraph that sells me on why I should hire you for this position over anyone else.
4. Record an application video or audio clip:
5. Answer the following questions on the Google Doc:
6. Please provide 3 past employment references including, names, phone number, email and LinkedIn URL.
7. Send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org.