As a Creative Assistant Intern at ConvoPanda, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly with some of the leading B2B companies in the world while reporting to the founder. You'll have the opportunity to learn by doing, while also receiving guidance and training from experienced sales, marketing, customer success and operations leaders.
You'll get exposure to all areas of the business (sales, product management, marketing, customer success, operations). We have also designed a program to meet with and learn from local Atlanta startup leaders in each of these categories.
We’re looking for someone that proactively gets things done.
- Are coachable, resourceful, and hungry to learn
- Have great written communication skills
- Are interested in entrepreneurship, sales/marketing, and content marketing
- Are relentless in your pursuit of successful outcomes
- Are pursuing or about to pursue a Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record
A typical day at work will involve:
- Being positive, optimistic, and passionate about your work
- Producing photos, videos, logos, infographics, and similar visual content that give our brand style and storytelling power
- Resourcefully and empathetically connecting with potential customers
- Assisting in documenting processesContributing ideas and opinions on the product and company direction
- Email Harry Whelchel a short video intro of yourself and your resume attached.
- (no need to be fancy, just make a 1-2 minute video and include a YouTube link).
- Make your email subject line 3 favorite books you've read.