As a Sales Development Representative at ConvoPanda, you’ll have the opportunity to work directly with some of the leading B2B companies in the world while reporting to the founder. You'll have the opportunity to learn by doing, while also receiving guidance and training from experienced sales, marketing, customer success and operations leaders.
You'll get exposure to all areas of the business (sales, product management, marketing, customer success, operations). We have also designed a program to meet with and learn from local Atlanta startup leaders in each of these categories.
We’re looking for someone that proactively gets things done.
- Are coachable, resourceful, and hungry to learn
- Have great written communication skills
- Are interested in entrepreneurship, sales/marketing, and content marketing
- Are relentless in your pursuit of successful outcomes
- Are pursuing or completed a Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record
A typical day at work will involve:
- Being positive, optimistic, and passionate about your work
- Resourcefully and empathetically connecting with potential customers
- Assisting in CRM entry (Airtable)
- Assisting in documenting processes
- Contributing ideas and opinions on the product and company direction
- Email Harry Whelchel a short video intro of yourself and your resume attached.
- (no need to be fancy, just make a 1-2 minute video and include a YouTube link).
- Make your email subject line 3 favorite books you've read.